How to browse your document pages
There are different ways to browse the document pages:
- Swipe the current page backward or forward
- Touch the left or right margin
- Press the left or right of the keypad
- Press the volume keys (if you have ticked the "Use volume keys" checking box in the Settings)
- Use the scrollbar (to display it, press the Menu button of your device, or simply touch the center of the page if you have ticked "Tap for toolbar" in the Settings)
- Tap on the current page number to open the Go to page popup; enter the desired page number in the popup window ; tap on “OK”
- Touch the icon to go back or the icon to go to the next page in the navigation history.
Did you find this article helpful?